Crystal Clear Voice Recording with 8GB Inbuilt Memory Capacity
Work indicating lamp
3-in-1 functions: Voice Recorder + MP3 Player + U-Disk
Long time recording up to 10 Hours
Very Small in Size easy to hide
1. Power switch: In the state of not plugging in the ear plugs. push the power switch to the marked ON end to start the recording automatically. And at the moment. the indicating lamp lights up and goes out automatically after flashing three times. Which proves to enter into the recording work state. Push the power switch to the marked OFF end to save the recording.
In the state of plugging in the ear plugs. Push the power switch to the marked ON end. to play the recording file or MP3 music file. And at the moment. the indicating lamp will flash continuously.
Push the power switch to the marked OFF end. so that all work is closed. and at this moment. the power has turned off.
2. (+) volume plus/ key for next song: In the state of plugging in the ear plugs and playing. shortly press + key for the next song, and long press for volume plus.
3. (−) volume minus/ mode switch: In the state of plugging in the ear plugs and playing. shortly press -key for recording file and MP3 music conversion playing. and long press for volume minus.
4. Headphone jack: In the state of powering on.it is the recording work state without plugging in the ear plugs.and is the file playing state while plugging in the ear plugs.
5. Indicating lamp: In the recording state. the indicating lamp shall go out automatically after flashing for several times. in the playing state. it will flash slowly; in the charged state, it will be flashing; and in the fully charged state. it will be always on (remarks: while charging, it has no need to turn on the power button).
Remarks: Due to the recording effect of this product, relatively clear quality and high parameters having reached the top parameters, the recording file is relatively big, thus, please extract and save the recording file timely.
Warm tips: For this machine comes with the intelligent reset system, please save the file being recorded before connecting the computer