Xerox Travel Scanner 150: The Complete Mobile Scanning Solution
Whether you’re on a business trip or work in a mobile environment, you collect paper in your travels. Business cards, receipts, contracts, forms, and photos. And it all has to wait in an overcrowded bag or briefcase (sometimes even pockets, wallets, and purses) until you get back to your office, where you are already burdened with a to-do list. If you get your documents organized while you are on the road, you will have less to worry about when you get back to the office.
The Xerox Travel Scanner 150 is lightweight (less than 12 ounces, 340 grams), smaller than a three-hole punch, and needs no AC outlet. Just connect the USB cable to your laptop, insert a document and you’re scanning. If you can insert a dollar bill into a change machine, you have the scanning operation mastered. And not just scanning, but scanning to popular and productive destinations such as email and Word, local/network/cloud storage or Microsoft SharePoint.
The Secret to Staying Organized
If you take care of paper when you first receive it, then you won’t have big piles to deal with later. Documents from the road can’t always wait for your trip home. With the Xerox Travel Scanner 150 you can scan business cards after your meeting; they will be intelligently recognized and the data is synced with your Outlook Contacts or smartphone, immediately, as in, right now. Your receipts will no longer get lost (and you’re not out $25 for a lost cab fare receipt). Work on and complete your expense report before your plane lands.
Who Needs to Scan Documents?
The business traveler: The “road warrior.” All the tools of the office need to be in their bag, not just at their desk. The insurance adjuster: Every client has photos and forms. Every body shop has bills that need to be paid. No time to wait. They need to be scanned and sent now. The construction contractor: Plans, permits, contracts, invoices. These important documents need to be captured to keep business moving and to keep it secure. The real estate broker: Timing is the difference between a sale made and a sale lost. Agreements, deposits, notes and drawings need to be shared with banks, clients, builders, attorneys. These are just a sampling of professionals that rely on high-quality mobile scanners with which they can travel to capture, secure and share the documents that keep their business moving. The Xerox Travel Scanner 150 is the secret of their success.
Nuance PDF Converter is the smarter PDF software choice for businesses. Combining powerful functionality, superior Microsoft Office support, built-in intelligence, DMS integration, and intuitive ease of use, Nuance PDF Converter provides everything you need to create, convert, edit, assemble, and securely share PDF files for increased productivity, enhanced collaboration, and improved compliance.
What’s in the Box?
Xerox Travel Scanner 150, USB 2.0 cable, Quick Install Card, Technical Support Card, DVD-ROM with drivers and software.
Xerox Travel Scanner 150 Software Solutions
- Visioneer OneTouch is an easy-to-use utility that improves the efficiency of your workflow–so that with one touch the document is scanned automatically to email, Microsoft Word, your printer, a file folder, or to one of many cloud destinations.
- Acuity enables your scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every document that you scan.
- DriverPLUS provides advanced features and greater reliability for both users and system integrators. DriverPLUS combines the features of advanced 32- and 64-bit native Windows-based TWAIN and WIA drivers PLUS new Acuity optimization software and a sophisticated user interface.
- Nuance PaperPort saves time and money by transforming paper documents into searchable digital documents.
- OmniPage Pro quickly turns scanned documents into editable, formatted text. The text can then be used in virtually any word processing, desktop publishing or web publishing program.